Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love tuesday !

love every moment
we spent last few months .

I suppose to wake up at 9 today .
But I slept at 3 something before the day ,
and yet i end up with woke up in 1030 .
prepared , took bath brush my teeth .
I did all those things and we went to mamak and have our breakfast !
was 1 something .
then went to Subang Jaya for my sis and bro 's specs .
My bro bought a Quiksilver ; sister bought a Police sunglass .
their specs are so damn nice !
I wish to have one but still my eyes are perfect !
=D
after that , we went to Sunway Pyramid for shopping !
For my brother's shoe to NZ .
we spent more than RM1500 today .
I end up with 1 pants , 1 shirt and 1 jacket .
Brother ended up with 1 NIKE , 1 jacket .
Sister got 1 pair of heels , 2 shirts .
Mum got 1 pair of heels too .
everyone got shoes but I don't have !
'cause my mum said I have 4 more pairs i haven wear so end up with zero result !
I want to have too . argggg
after shopping went to Pavilion for movie with Kien Hao before that my dinner is Kampachi !
Is delicious !!!! me likey ~
five of us watched ' Sherlock Holmes ' .
It is a great movie i can't wait for the coming story .
=D
after that , I went back home and my sis got Becca's call .
She came to Kajang to explain about her ' BioDics ' .
We met each other at Old Town and lalala .
Let me introduce this little glass .

spot it ?
It's thick .
You guys do wonder what is it for right ?

click here to view all about it !
anyone interested in text me ...
No ! don't text me .
my freaking phone is not working .
I just replied one messenge and my phone played songs by itself !
so just leave a comment or facebook .
=D
I need a phoneeee . opinionnnnnnnn !!!!

29 days to go ; appreciate me if you can .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!