Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

obviously,

I am a lazy perfectionist .

It's kinda woke up in a different world.
-
I wish I would done more stupid things when I still could.
--
Well, you are my one and only hope
and it's all gone as
I expect .
---
Let me be the bad one so
you wouldn't suffer from it;
although I was and now
am trying to get used to it .
----
school life is always the same!
people smile, laugh , gossip and
somebody is always an exception.
;)
-----
I've learn a lot these days,
thanks to my sis.
She taught be about what she used to feel
so I am.
------
William is currently sick,
walked to school alone but
met someone in the middle of the walked way,
loves the feeling...
Still I wish I'm sick either .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!