Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

FOLLOW ME !

Benn using T since awhile but still
there are not that much of people following me ?
So I decided to type a short post just to
FOLLOW ME !
@

THANKS .

hell, I miss
my first hun , Ng Jiayng the pink queen .
my babies -
TanChuXuan, the girlish girl !
TeohPeiYi , the bball pro , 'zat' queen ! and also the silent queen !
GraceNgTzeHuey, the Singapore who I hardly ever talk to and gossip to?
SawJingWei, ah sam, the pink aunty and also the relationship - ing .
AshleyHong, the branded queen .<3>
and TeeJerVenn, the boyish one but still the smart one.
my wifey, ThangYiJing (speechless about her) ;X
last but not least
my bitchiest BITCH, FooXueSze
- the bitchiest and the listener but we HARDLY EVER say hi nowadays .

'miss' to be continued .

STAY TUNE . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!