Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I sorely miss the vibrant gleam that's in your eyes,

Some chemical powder ,
make big difference to a girl .

We inbox -ed each others, he told me the truth which is most of them are going to get a part time job during the holiday which mean I will be back ? I admit I got so frustrated when I first know that and too emotion about it ! (sorry, sexy stud.) However, I'm still looking forward to the day of spring to come it means the day I'm going back is nearer and nearer . Heard he said the form 4s are all performing for the coming concert in SM and they really first time see they put their effort in and used up all the time to practice and plan where to practice . I never ever see this kind of situation before when I'm in Malaysia so I should stand here and support them ? ;)

An adult came and ask me when I was washing dishes .
Jessie, dont you have any friends who can call you out during holiday?
*erhemm* huh ?
I said dont you have friends ?
er... I have but they went to ice-skating and I'm not interested so ...
orhh, you should go out with your friends not stay at home doing housework !
yea, I will when they call me again?
(me)
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
.

mum asked me while I'm watching tv show .
Jessie, your sis gonna have party this Saturday ;
do you want to call your friends to come along and have some fun ?
nah ...
are you sure ?
yea, I don't really have friends tho .
orhh! it's alright you will have some soon . ;)
maybe?
(me)
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
.

when she though she was joking .
haha, she doesn't have friends even in Malaysia .
OMG ? that's poor, how could you ?!
yea yea yea, I don't have friends like you .
see ? she admit it !
haha, you're right I don't really have friends ! okay ?
(three people in this conversation -Me)

-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
.

is there a word call friendless or even friendfull ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!