Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ya , I'm not dare . So ?!

First! 
I want to say Sorry to Sze n SoHai .
I'm so sory for pushing sze n sory to the SoHai too .
lols .
sory to two of u ...
haiz.

today skul was as normal .
Mala called me to bring the water i think . 
nt sure is wat . ofcz i so good where got money de lar. 
lols .
so i didt donate anything for John house .
so bad hor .
lesson will b shorted tomoro .
so ?
still got science nia .
haiz...
Kang again .
she called me dun try to challenge her .
lol , i didt even try before la .
heloo . i think u 'wu fui wo liao ' ...

I felt tired .
I felt tired whn i view ur blog .
I flet tired when i realize tat i still love you .
I felt tired whn I am looking at you .
I felt tired whn you are with her .
I felt damn tired rite now .
I felt sorry to you too . 
I wish i can forget everything .
or even DIE !

x I am just an idiot .
o I am just the only one .
x I am sorry .
o I want sumone to beside me right now n listen to me !

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!