Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

XD

Elooo.
Today. many ppl went to stadium for practicing .
our gang Pei,Weii & Xuan went.
The others i dunno.
hehe.
n our class had 2 science class, thn Param.
after breake 3 free period lerh. haha.
we chat out lots of things.
Love today.
after lunch they came bac!
Saw Michealle Wong Hup Bi [ I hope I spell correct.]
thn I shouted her name!
thn she came n join us n chat bout many things. 
She's CUTE!
Whn she saw Liew. n she said Good Morning , Sir.
After Liew passed by she went to the other side n said!
Sei SoHai! haha. veyr cute lerh. n she's a girl which easily get high.
haha. 
Like her lerh.
after we chatting bell rang.
we all go up n line up.
we had Sivik n Siti is moody.
dunno why.
=]
thn we had KOKO.
Ash turned my head n i still remember i saw wat. haha
I really dunno wat's my feel at tat time...
after Rathi asking us bout the B.ball things.
She called me n i caled weii to teman me n took a chair to Rathi.
after taking to her we all chat chat chat luu. 
ntg to do. SIEN arh!

p/s: d0ng, you noe wat happen after taking chair... XD

x I love today.
o I finding you at the moment.
x =P
o Sory for asking ur help. [often .]

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!