Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Heloo... 
my bloggy...
finally im bac from the two weeks. 
suffering with the paper love & the life without com!
=__=
i miss here.
i miss the day i write my things here....
n now!
Im not goin to post 1st. cz lazy.
hehe
ps lar.
tomoro will b have a post with lots of post! XD

Tomoro skul are having sum students will go to the stadium...
Sien arh! Kang's not goin [i think.]
nt sure...
bt i hope she go cz go sains tomoro leh!
sien arh!!!

to cgj > If you are go angry with me come n find me face to face... If you are not dare ?! just SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stop ur announces here. wanna scold izit?! make a blog for me n scold lar... so Suk Hai n doin tis kind of stupid things for help ur 'frien' ~!

to ynG,Sze, peii, Jing > thx very much. =]

x Im still suffering.
o Im a girl with a L & an E but is without an O & a V.
x do u agree with it?!
o Ya, im wrong i do all my things wrong! Fark!!!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!