Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have ntg to say to you .

Siao ...
Today damn sien .
I was thinking weather wanna play Maple just now
whn i log in I have no mood to play rdy.
cz damn sien wanna wait tat stupid kpq .
haiz...
thn i mah watch drama lor ...
'The King of snooker'
Damn nice ppl .
go n watch ...
after watching saw dada nudge me .
lols.guess wat ?!
she's in Saik Hoe's house n doin damn stupid geh things .
haha
Saik hoe , Brenda n hq damn funny keep on put the hao face in the display pic.. haha
after chatting till half .
WTF.
my dad brought a small plastic bag n inside it is phone!
fark !
more thn 20s Son's phone is inside .
n 1 my fav phone .
fark!!!
i want it!!!!

Arh!!!! I want it~~~ Is with my fav colour too... Damn it!

5800 a~~~~

x Damn! dun ask me wat happen .

o I get hurt . What you said !?

x Haiz . secret love .

o Secret friend .


J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!