Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

All you have is her .

Guess wat?!
today we have almost 4 perios of science.
lols
she forget bout our break time.
after 30 mins she just realize she missed the break .
haha.
Jing , gif her 'zha' . bt at last she zha bac her self..
lols
So ?
haha
I think ntg much happened today .
accept tis n the runners are all tired except him .
lol still got so many energy to play .

I get my TICKET!
lols. damn happy n i brought Rm 198 geh seat n it only cost 138.50 . lols
so cacat geh price .

Finished chat with bobo just now .
now I just realize the bet of the winner
must b you !
lol. 
p/s : bobo. I help u tell him tomoro bout the bet yar..~ <3

x I also wan it!
o Michelle , the answer is always yes!
x I am waiting for you .
o Dolls .

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!