Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sorry guys .

I was absent from school yesterday .
dunno what happened tim ...
but i heard Nick said he argue with Ms.Chua .
=_____________=
The things which always happens .
er ... i think no more .
bt i tell you wat happened to me .
=_="
Yesterday went to see the stupid dentist !
fark .
was so scary .
cz i thought i need to put on my braces edy .
act no nid so fast pulak .
=_________=
n I go there is for checking my teeth n the dentist teach me wat am I going to do .
thn she told me tat.
The May of 17th & 23th need to go n 拔牙 . 4 nia .
gonna suffer!!!
thn on the June of 3rd put on the braces .
n is on the holiday . cant eat the food i want !
After visitng the the dentist went to McD for meet up auntie Jessica & auntie Winnie .
they two are from NZ . they came bac for travel . n a.Winnie bring her daughter too ,Alliana . [If not not wrong . ]
we brought them to Genting !
yeah~ at the 1st .
bt at the end I was damn tired!
cz Alliana wunt b tired she keep on ask me bring her go in the theme park !
n I did bring ...
haiz. bring her go n play outdoor thn Indoor watch the 4-D thn play play play .
after playing went to makan . 
after having lunch thn she called me go birng her played again!
n the theme park goin to close soon . n she ran all over the theme park n find whcih game is not close yet . WTF !
Luckily , all is close .
n yesterday is no lining up . go in thnn straight away can play nia .
lols .
bt nt with frineds . if with friends sure play till like sampat !!!
lol .
after tat went down form genting stop at the half n makan again!
the auntie was finding durian to eat !
lols .
she said : Durian was so 香 & 臭 .
=________________=
This sentence was so cacat .
Took some pics .
upload soon .
=)

Gonna miss you .

x I miss you .
o arhhh~ my food .
x I am so crazy !
o Sports day ??

J e s s .

The time wih you is getting shorter n shorter ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!