Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The moon is goin to become orange colour .

We have training today .
for all houses's members also running .
ofcz all of us is running too.
our gang only the 'fa qiao venn'
didt run. she went to Thailand n 'fa qiao ' zor.
lols.
i think ntg much happened in the school lar.
after skul went to mamak with jing pei sze fatt n jj.
awhile jek.
chat bout maple n skul life .
sucks!!!
haiz.
ntg edy lar.

just wanna tell you!
Stop being a bitch!
and do u ever think that it will get hurt from you to him ?!
and now u wan another new wan!
it was sucks!
is too over~
please stop !

And please .
why are u so scare of me ?!
you dun ever dare to stand near me .
n wat happen to me?!
Am I so scary of ....
haiz.
yeah~ I am so crazy for loving u so deeply .
n can u stop it n let us become friends ?!
This is the last year . please .
can you stop being tat kind of attitude to me ?!
I really want it to stop .
please . Can you?

x I think I am crazy.
o We have no topics .
x you are too over ~!
o He's the one for you . nt him ...

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!