Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

恨一个人很难 , 爱一个人更难 ....

School ?
Sien .
now i really think i go school is only for fun n just having science class .
ntg much le .
except having science class i think i was just playing all the time .
wat about B.M , Maths & B.I .
i dun feel like learning them .
I was thinking if this word is stop for a moment n every pause dun ever play again it will be how ?
I think tis question only i think before no others isn't it ?! 
I'm waiting for the answer . bt for sure wait till i relive also dun have .
lols .

Today heard BaoBeii said tat if she have she wan to have it .
and I do wan to have it  bt i cant even forget sumthings happened at the time had passed .
Sorry ...
Tomorrow half of the school will go to the stadium for practice .
ofcz. i still deciding wanna go anot . if go will miss Kang's lesson .
if didt go wanna have kang's lessons. 
lols ... sien nia .

x I dun care wat they said .
o I am in love with you .
x Life ?
o Sucks !!!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!