Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

im so fucking stressed..

ntg happened today .
bt i heard she wat she said .
Mayb what u said to me is rite .
I really cant keep .
So ?
dun tell lar .
haiz ...
If you think i am tat kind of person thn u continue lar.
I dun care wat u said .
I am just doin my best to help u all.
nt only you .
n I am sorry if u think that i telling all tis kind of things to others ppl .
Okey i stop it here ...
Bout sports day .
Ms. Chuah Siew Ching called me to go sports day .
n i said i nt sure got go anot . cz she need me to help the prize giving geh things .
still deciding wanna go anot ?!
d0ng u going ?
xuan ?
Give me answer .=)

To ynG : I'm sorry .
To weii : Is okey . 
To you : If you think I am tat kind of person y dun you tell me face to face ?!
To you all : I need you al to trust me ... with your own heart!

x Im stressed .
o Y dun you tell me the truth ?!
x I get hurt .
o Ma de , Chou Hai!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!