Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Just come back from tuition class .
Today was sucks!
everything happens .

1st wanna say sorry to jing , yang ,weii , weii ,pei & sze .
cz i forget photostat the sjr pro geh things .
sory guys .

2nd Honey DaDa , I will tell Jing tomoro .
n please dun think wrong to the previews post .
lols .

3rd Lee Hom's Concert Babeeee ...
MUSIC MAN !!
awwww.....
I think I will be buying the 198 or the 398 geh ticket ..
cz if i buy 318 or 268 is hard to see . better tat i sit higher or the front .
haha. Jing brought the wrong ticket nia ...
lols.


The poster of the Concert .


lee hom music man - seating Pictures, Images and Photos

the seatting of the concert .

ppl help me choose which is better ??


x pic lazy upload will get it soon .

o Sorry , I love you .

x Vid ? lols .

o Xian pulak ?


J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!