Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, April 27, 2009

All I want is you . nt with her ...



Hell ?!
I'm in .
Hw's today ? 
My mood getting moody . 
haiz . 
many ppl aks me who's the bytch . 
guys , is ntg all is my own prob nt urs or you ... 
Carmen Pang ! 
The bytch not you lar.. 
where got ppl so stupid think us her own self de ?! 
Siao ...
weii , thank you for giving a smile . ILY !
jing ,sorry not telling you . bt i really dun wan the mood to tell.
OCW , really ntg lar. all is my prob .
weng , ntg lar ... n dun please dun ask bout y i hate tat name !!
ynG , tat's my promise ! I wunt say it out . ily ...
yuin , i dun really understand wat u said in last few days geh msg .

x I heard wat they said .
o Fatt , thx for telling me that .
x fake smile ?!
o awww ... sweet !

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!