Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, April 24, 2009

May I know what is happening right now ?

School is as normal today .
Is just sumthing happened .
lols .
I think I shouldn't be there during lunch .
It was hurt do you know ?
Althought is not ur fault ...
But I know what I'm doing right now .
Yeah , I am wrong for doin this things .bt i cant control myself .
I wish that time I wasn't there .
LOLs .
key stop this things .
lets say about Jing .
Jing came to my house today .
haha. guess wad she told me in the morning without giving me ' xin li zun bei ' .
My house is sooooo messy n she came .
lols .
n I let her wear my shirt . n the shirt Kh has 1 too .
lols .
after playing com n bath thn we went to tuition together .
after tuition drive her bac to meet her dad thn we go bac luu ...
lols . ntg le lar. .
got also cant say it here .
XD

p / s : 
To Baobeii , I guess u playing The Sims 2 . lols . btw thx for ur advice i try to accept it . =)

To weii , Babee... hope u are okay rite now ! if we dun tell u the truth it will always be a lie for u from him ... cheer ~

x Jing, please keep it as a secret between we two .
o I am so damn stupid .
x I just a daff .
o Babee ... Buddy ...

J e s s .

If she know that. 
For sure she's damn happy right now !

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!