Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The sky is getting darker from now on .

Went to do sjr proj today. (after school)
with Jing,pei , wei , choon weii & Yang .
can say we have fun whn we reach there n in the burger king .
lols.
after taking pic thn we walked bac to LRT station me ,wei & ash go to Hang Tuah~
thn yang go bac alone . jing n choon wei go to tasik selatan .
next post will b posting up the pic . 
I am damn tired now .
After go to hang tuah my mum said wanna go pv .
i was like WTF i'm so tired u dun wan bring me bac n u wan me to teman u for shopping n belanjar ppl makan?!
arh~
fine .
lols.
round 9 just reach home .
after bathing continue with my maple with sze .
while i am playing my eyes closed suddenly n my head drop down.
FARK~
sory sze cant teman u i damn tired .

p/s to Fatt: if wat u said today during class iw wished it is real. n i wan the prove . 

x If wat u said are real. y dun he tell me face to face ?!
o Heart you .
x Sleepy .
o Xian , please dun!!!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!