Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ppl ~

Today . ntg much happened .
i wanna say tat is ...
er. tis month i alrdy got 10 samans. jipet~
almost all is from kang .
er. i think 8 is from her .
others is from yang n a probationary prefect .
arh!!!!
warning letter i am coming ~~~
lols . =
today give her diu. so fish nia .
[I noe wat i am wearing lar ...]
tis few days i am busying with maple & projects!
arh!!!
3 project nia . 1 also haven start yet .
haiz.
no mood to do any work from now on.
thinking of sum stupid prob .
I also dunno y .

Brought my ODM bac home . see got time i took pic.
it glow in dark!!! luv it so much~~~
n my camera is beside me now .
love it .
thx Carmen!!!

p/s: ppl, the ' - enpei ' is not scolding me. she's helping me n she's Thang Yi Jing .

to fake enpei : if u r so free for scolding ppl y dun u go to scold n take the mic n scold me. i am not scat of u at all lor. sei suk hai~~~

x Nat , I really hope i could kill myself rite now !
o Jing ,whn u r free to chat plz call me . [not in maple .]
x I hate wadever i have !
o If really is thn hw ?!

J e s s .

I really think tat i like u lerh .
act wat is the diff between love n like ?!
@@
我根本没有资格选择 .
我的选择权全在你手中 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!