Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, April 17, 2009

The moon is not always full . I ...

Ntg much happened today .
Is just the same things .
~ Kang .
n today J-Sern came bac. 
I think he have lots of fun .
after skul the boys n d0ng go ts with him . (If I am not wrong .)
thn ntg much le .
haiz.
Tomoro not goin to school .
reminder to DaiBs .
dun miss me nia ~
lols .

I just dunno why am I so dare to ask u that .
wow~ I am proud of myself .
bt i really hope u dun put it in heart`!
please . Sorry .

Can you please stop being a bytch ?!
Did you realize urself ?
He 's not urs yet . please .

x I am sory bout maple , SoHai .
o I wan the answer to b ... ( Yeah , I L Y )
x Photo uploading .
o I wan ur love right now . please ...

J e s s .

突然覺得我可以死掉 我受不了

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!