Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The post!

29/3/2009
Went to 'The Mines' today.
For my sis's watch.
She want us to help her buy an ODM watch which is in purple colour.
n me n my bro saw 1 too..
haha
it grow in dark de...
n i order it n orcz my bro too...XD
heheh.

x Thx dad!!
o I brought the bag~
x You are wrong.
o I missed.

30/3/2009
Xuan's b'day... we had lots of fun lerh. 
with the cake is the prob we had 4 diffrent fav in 10 pics...
haha
n left many down so i ask them to have a game... which we 'rock paper sicc' thn who lose thn eat the cake which take from the winner!
hahaha Ash is the loser~ nvr win once haha...
ntg much i think...
er. still got 1 is early in the morning assembly teacher showed a clip bout Jessica thn Chun Weng they all look at me lor..
with a weird eye sight to me...
=|

31/3/2009
Today is Mrs.Thas last day.
she went up to form 2 classes and she wanna sell the coupon for the boys canival AGAIN !
She took 20 to me for helping her to sell lerh...
haha. n I knew i cant sell all of them out...
hehe,
She told me that on 15/4 she's coming bac n do sumthing...
tomoro she also is in skul...
=]
Gonna miss her.
I miss wadever she thought us.
lots of love....

1/4/2009
Today is April Fool~
Heard tat she cried bout him.
& I think i should do some thing bout it.
It hurts.
It cant help anymore.
Always for sure...
Fark!!!

x Do you every think?
o Happy April Fool!!!
x Suffering!!!
o Bla.

2/4/2009
One Person.

Heard my sis was sick.
I think is cz of the weather there...
Take Care!!!
____________________________________
I think is my own prob.
me n you are having less & less & less topics.
I will continue wat I should do nt tat...
____________________________________
Cheer~ SZE!!!
I support you always.

x Dun thought tat.
o d0ng ! I do hate her!!!!
x Thx for the answer .
o without an O  & an E  is hard to do with it.

4/4/2009
Parents meet teachers day...
I was happy you all reply my msg.
thx...[you too ]
See Meta.
she didt scold me bt tell my mum tat I didt do Hw n didt pass up in time.
n my mum say yaya.
whn she reach home she told my dad bout tis things. he scold me...
=[
Sien arh!! Keep On say the same things.. =_="

5/4/2009
Wanna call my sis for wishing her de.
But whn i call the 1st time she answer n she hang up!
2nd time. 'voice mail' rdy.
=______________=
Sien!!!
ntg much happens.
I love it.

6/4/2009
Happy Bufday CARMEN TAN KAR MUM TAN!
haha 
got ppl celebrate for you?
must have preset de lar...
You come bac bring you go buy doodolls! hehe

__________________________________________________________________
x I Admit it... So?
o Thx bii.
x Maple Story??
o =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!