Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I thought that. bt the truth is not !

Damn you  !
Sei fark face !
Jv , if you dun believe me !
i cant force you 
if you just listen to wad others tell u .
thn u continue wrong lar.
all you said is truth la.
i told you u think wrong thn u said all those things again !?
haiz.
u like lar.. ur mind is urs i cant force you to think all those things ....


Tomoro Sport's day le ...
dunno hw to make fake run ! 
lols.
mayb goin out .
still nt sure. haha 
ntg much happened today .
a !
got !
me n jing again .
Kang . lol
she hit my butt once !
damn fish ! + pain !!!
everyone looking at me n jing while she helping us to tuck in our shirt n pull my skirt up .
diu !
a...
bac to class everyone learn form kang .
lol. come come come piak ! in front of me !
blek . 
damn her . n u all. =@
ntg much le.. miss everything !
I up my maple lvl luu. =)

x I hate you more than I can say  !
o Yeah , I tell lies to you . if u think that !
x Fake  ? lol. wunt .
o tomoro, take pic. babe.... =)

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!