Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I dunno what happened to u two ...

Today .
Sien a .....
Fark face !
Saw her eye contact with her .
dunno what happen to u two .
Bt i sure is cz of her .
dunno y lar...
haiz .
I wish ntg will happen next !
haiz.
Today kang told us .
during the holiday we're having extra science class AGAIN !
haiz.. tis time more sei !
2 week holidays 1 week is having science pulak  ?!
arhhhhhh
i dun wan SCIENCE !!!
lol.
Peter told us yesterday tat.
out school goin to have sewing name tag n school socks !
a.... i dun wan ! sure very ugly n long ~~~ GREEN again?!
aiyoyo...
ntg much le .
I knew sumthing now !
OCW . 
please help me . =)
thx ~~~~


to bobo : Let you BOOM dao . + *perasan* . lols . swt nia ...

x er ... Sports day ? a... dunno hw .
o Yea ... I do geh things all wrong only she's the best !
x I hate school life !
o Peter ?! yakkkk ~~~~ puii

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!