Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nat!!!

Hmmm....
Nat ! I really think before where we gonna go whn we die!
the hell ? or heaven ?
or the MASS !?
XD
have u even think before ?
I think jor~ very long .
Finally got 1 person told me .
teeeheee ....
The answer is ....
haha.
nat! very nervous rite ?!
er...
er...
he told me tat. 
When we die we dun even noe we had alrdy died .
n after a week thn we will slowly knew.
cz we cant talk to ppl n cant even do wadever we wan .
n cant touch everything u wan .
thn we will slowly realize we had alrdy die!!!
the feeling of it was worst thn ever!
haiz...

until today no ppl try the feel before ...
I wish i am the one who try ... 
=X

Nat , I have more interest in this .
do you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!