Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

sorry ?

short post here ..

I'm back from T.s !
Aunty Sharon ( Quan and Hoe's mum ) won !
She won the CHAMPION !
wow ..
Thumps upppppp
She rocks man !
took some pics .
will uplaod it tomoro .
ps .
I'm so lazy .
ppl went !
me , quan , hoe , nee , Jane , Hon Hoong , Heidi , Gpo , Kyle , Sher Lok , Kah Hoe , Kah Wai and all the supporter !
they shout like siao . but me arggg ..
no voice to shout out loud like them .
arggg

I'm plurking with the aunty Fun .
hahah ..
she gonna kills me when she saw this .
hmm .. what else .
aww ..
HOLIDAYS !
10 days la .
sien .. now is the 2nd day.
the 2nd day of holiday ..
arggg
sien la .
tuition !!!!
study ?
trial ...

aww .. quan knows bout it .
how good !

Sorry , i dun feel like pressing my phone .
Sorry , i forget bout you .
I dun think u guys forgive what i think .
lols ..

x i wish to be like last time .
o we chatted !
x wow .. Nee i knew i knew !
o lazy dum .

z a c ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!