Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

BORED !



I skipped school today .
and yet. i went to my mum's shop and help !
because aunt Debby is haveing a course for account .
if i'm not wrong ..
So I'm bored !
the connection there sucks !
i just played for 5 mins DC !
wth ...
stupid !!!!
than received sms so just text + ing at tat moment ..
but is still sien ! without facebook and plurk !
i went back home around 11 .
on9 !
yes ! proper Internet !
it seems so long i didt chat wiith bonnie ..
we chatted .
all bout boys ! lols .
'chill la .. wait for the replies . '
she asked me who's James ! l
ol
he's my bf man !!!
LOVE JAMESSSSS

chatted with many ppl ..
and plurk all along ..
i was wondering what is the different between twitter and plurk ?
hmmm ..
no idea .

So guys ! how school ?
heard they said peter said you guys ?
hmm . why ??

x OMG ! my air-conditinal is out of service now .. damn hot !!!
o aww . what a hot day with air-con .
x =(
o argggg . I need air !!

h o t ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!