Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

post post post !

Sunday .
230809 .
Went to T.G.I Friday .
with K.Y , Gina , Jess , Ben , Eddie , William , Jenny and I .
we ate rond for 2 hours .
without paying money !
woots .
we had a free dinner again ! woots .
we paying money with these .

RM 10 , 100 and 50 at K.Y adn Gina's table .

a credit card at Ben & Jess's table .

RM 100 , 50 and a voucher with RM 50 at William , Eddie , Jenny and I's table .
the drinks !!!
cookies and cream !
*Jing , you will like it is so nice !!!! *

off to home at 1040 ++

Monday .
240809 .
I didn't attend the extra class for the form 3 s .
i slept over the time .
==
see how good girl am I .
bored for whole day and kena scolded .
makan dinner !
my mum cooked CRAB !
woots . taste damn dilicious man !

Tuesday .
250809 .
I'm the 2nd girl who reach school .
reached 0703 am .
every saw me was like .
wow .. Jessie u came .
then nobody care le .
damn angry with 'it' !!!!
stupid !
after the extra class .
went to makan .
saw Xuan i reached she finished !
lols .
after lunch when to Jalan Davidson wait for my bro .
WTH ! 1200 waited him for 2 and half hours .
==
went back home rested ! 4:30 i just woke up to bath then out to tuition.
i was late but SHE was late than me . she late for an hour .
lmao .
tuition for 4 hours then i go makan pulak !
i regret to ate tat freaking noodles .
is full ..
arggg
and now I am back home and write this post !

sign !!!!

x damn you .
o orphan ???
x ate too much .
o starving when i was having tuition .

f u l l e d .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!