Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry. late post !

erhummm .

I'm bak from TimeSquare cz of my bro !
argg ..
his friends gonna go to Canada ..
so he went to T.S to have a farewell .
sien !
and yet i'm force to stay there and wait for him ..
but !
i'm at home now .
writing post for last two days .
wish Uncle James a happy 50th B'day !
T.G. I Friday ~~~~
woots !

140809
Feast day !
the performance were good than i imagine !
the ex- students went back and watched the performance .
as i thought some fo them is good .
but the form 1s .. zzz
the school dismiss at 1245 .
so the DaiBs and a outsider out to Pavilion !
*without xuan and wei *
hmmm ..
1st we went to Starbucks for the wong choi !
Tiramisu ! i ate 1 spoon of it !
thn we had our lunch at Wong Kok !
after makan went for our movie !
009 !
we were late !
than Ash and Venn went to buy the popcorn !
me , sze and pei went in 1st .
As what ash said ! the J and K sit the other site !
the whole movie the J watch 1 part jek !
hahah .
we know what u guys did !
hehehehe ..

adter movie walk walk than MOF !
than my mum arrive !
i went to watch another movie again !
arggg ..
G.I Joe ..
is nice !
feels tired bout sitting there ..
==
after tat makan again !
my favorite !
Kampachi !!!!
after had our dinner went off .
back home !

that's all for 140809 !

150809 .
went to tuition the whole day ..
1st to English than MATHS !
==
my maths is getting worse i think ..
hmm..
i did even know hw to count the locus !
my teacher gonna scold me till 99 .
after tution .
went to have my dinner !
than back home and edit photo for my sis !
* argg ..
i didn't lie to u la .. *
after editing .
PLURK time !
my karma was dropping ..
=(
fine ..
dun care .
spam more guys !

a long post i have ..
=p
i cant do what u want ..
are we still friends ?
hmmm ... wondering !

x feels useless .
o i dun wanna break your heart !
x forget what i wrote or said can ?
o neway !!!

s d o s e a s o n 2 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!