Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sick . fever ; cought ; sore throat !



I'm at home now ..
I'm sick !
wonders how the seminar going ?
the form 3s will be having seminar form yesterday to nect week ?
hmm ..
almost the school ends with 4pm . argg
is so damn tired .
luckily , tuition been canceled ! if not sure get sick !!!
but i'm now .
==
i was searching what movie is coming soon ?
and yet i found these .
- Sorority Row .
- H2 ( Halloween 2 ) .
- Orphan .
- The Final Destination 3D .

all is horror movie !
wow ..
but all is show in this month or in the October ..
argg .. can anyone tell me tat Exam is round the corner ?
I'm still got studying ..
=(
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
Need helps .

x you guys going out ?
o hmmm ..
x wow .. we're not welcome .
o why don't u tell me the truth bout me ?

h a t e s m e ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!