Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, August 31, 2009

quit ?

She feels weird and sad bout it !

Saturday .

290809 .
Went to The Mines to watch UP !


with dad, mum , bro , Gina , Becca , Ky and Debby !
we watched it at 1910 !
my dad was late !
==
and yet we were late for the show as i thought
but it isn't when we go it the show just start !
ngam ngam la .
=)

Sunday .
300809 .
Woke up at 11 sumthing .
prepare to tuition again !
we were early so my mum decided to bring us to Leisuremall lepak !
==
Went Speedy search CD !
than saw Xiao Yu~'s album .
i thought it didn't available in M'sia but i saw !
wow ..
luckily , than went to Popular for my bro BEP CD'S .
and yet he bought i bought !
can you see the diff between to old Xiao-Yu and now ?

Before .
After !
He's much nicer now .
than go to tuition .
back to home at 8 sumthing .
Rest all along .
Peace !
watched many movie . the old ones .
sleep at late late late nvr plurk pulak !
== my karma increased bit bit nia .
0.0 sumthing for sure .

310809 .
Monday .
Is National day !
=)
Merdeka guys !
the last year for me to say Merdeka !
how good .
X)
is afternoon now .
the whole holiday
What was JessieTan doing ?
arggg . cant figure it out !
stupid day for me .
damn bored !!!!

She heard ynG is not coming back this year .
She was damn sad la .
is the last year !
ynG wait for me to visit u .
Pearthhhhhh .
ynG chilllllll
smile !

x someone call me study please .
o dun force me to use computer !
x trial is coming Jessie Tan !!!
o ppl are studying but you're ?

s a d .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!