Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maybe I'm alright .

Everything happened against to three of us .
There's no truth from three of us .
_____________________________________

Just finished viewed my sis's blog .
lol .
Carmen , you 'fong sum' . i'll use that bag ! and i like it !!
=)
thx yarr ..9 steps to go Heaven . how easy ..
I might try it . =)

Sumthing happened today ..
No mood to say bout it .
Although I not dare to tell my parents ..
=|
God bless me !!
I have a feeling that school might called him ..
Wish tomoro will be okay .
Hope Sir can helps me ..
Please .
=(

Grace , you happy la .
My blog gonna be 15++ le .
On Friday !
hahaha .
=p

x Really no mood bout it .
o Apologize to the school ?
x Disgraceful ?
o Fark Tart ! Liew + Kang ....

J e s s .

You should stop
Tempting me
To have what I want
Yet what I couldn't.

I might lose control if you kept on it.

Don't compliment me
No I don't need your care
Attention
Nor mere appreciation either.

I might lose control
Actually burst in tears
The instant I lose myself
Because of the deep desires
Within my heart
Which I had
For the longest time in my life.

Please just ignore me
Like the first time we met
That way it should be easier
For me
Not to go berserk
And disgusts all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!