Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mayb I'm wrong .

No , you are always the right one .
Yes , I'm not ... But she is !

Photobucket

This post is for yesterday ...
The 1st day of extra class a.
Like shyt nia .
All the students attended Science class .
But sum of them after Science they went home ...
Our gang . Ash went home .
After attending the Sejarah class .
Me , Weii ,Pei , Nat and Venn .
went to Maulana n have our lunch .
and No ! Is sucks !
We skipped our BI class ...
Almost the half of the students also went to mamak .
but the boys went to another la .
dunno what name le
Damn sien !
After that. we sat in there .
thn went to Petaling Street .
Venn left .
We went to KFC without ordering and we sat inside .
lol.
Quite sien !

x Mayb I need to think bout it .
o Guys take the quiz in my facebook . =)
x I do love you .
o Love Me Tender ! babeee .

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!