Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, June 22, 2009

The continue story .

Continue on 200609 .
Everything was fine after Gary's 'shou mai hui' .
went bac home take a shower went to Pavilion !
lols .
cz of Yin Ying's B'day .
went to Red Box + .
lol .
with Hui Quan .
Saik Hoe came round 1 .
lols .
With G-Po ..
quiet sien .
But we took lots of pics .
But i can only upload 6 of it .
Cz is too ugly to publish up !
LOL .
Pics time babeee .
She's Mine !
braces ~ Toilet .
See wat's she trying to do .
Quan and Me . =)
again .
And again ! =)

When I reached home ..
Saw my dad sleeping on my bed .
Cz he was tryiing to teman my bro tidur .
LOL .
So i sleep with my mum pulak .
==
But my dad give a present to my grandfather .
and guess wat ?
is a Sumsung Plasma with a DVD player ..
==
I also want le ..
Happy Belated Father's day !
Dad and grandpa !
=)
_______________________________________
220609
Had maths 1 seni and also Sejarah !
lol .
I left two blank page in sejarah paper .
cz i have no idea wat to write ..
==
Seni !
Is the 1st time i colour till so leng !
wakkaka .
dman happy with it .
Thx to Venn given me the concept .
haha
After school go mamak .
with Jing,Sze and also Pei .
Saw the boys .
but diff table .
Gtg now .
Need to do Sejarah proj for many ppl !
==
Tata ~~

x Thx babeee .
o I regret for no reason .
x Where did you die last night ?
o wo qi dai ni de ta an .

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!