Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, June 6, 2009

你永远不懂 。

I'm loving you .
But I'm not sure i love u a not .

Nvr go to school today ...

sorry guys .
nvr tell u all earlier ...
LOL .
ntg much happened today .
Stayed at home he whole day .
watched finish E.U !
finally ! lols .
Watch almost for 4-5 days .
but i use 1 day to watch 10 ep at the 1st day .
Guess wat ?
Exam is coming but i'm still watching E.U ...
=(
Sure sei !
not enought time for me for my maths !
LOL ...
Tomoro tuition for eng again !?
zzz .
everyday also eng no maths .
sure fail lo .
awww .
can anyone help me ?

x Jing !
o Yeah , fish king ..
x Always the one who suffer .
o I'm not the one for you . please ..

J e s s .
那种感觉就像明明心碎了
却还要自己一片一片的粘起来。
很烦,很闷 。。
不懂得怎样放弃
不懂自己想怎样 。


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!