Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life ?

我的孤单 。
你要不到 。

Saturday .
I stopped my piano class.
so I was free in the morning .
what to do ?
Sleep ! XD
i slept till 12 sumthing wake up .
thn get out from bed .
Bath . Tuition !
LOL ..
English again .
Damn sien bout it .
=(
But i like the teachers there .
they are friendly n kind ..
After finish tuition round 6 .
Went to makan .
lol .
No porridge today .
haha . i ate fish . is soft !
LOL .
Guess what ? my mum ordered ASAM LAKSA !
awww . i want it .
but i cant have it . =(
So . after having dinner. back to mum's shop .
brought my Aunt to dinner. thn went home .
LOL .
An ordinary day .
with sum prob .
Hmmmmm ...
how cant it survive ?

x Jing , tuition how ?
o Thanks to you .
x I want you to be a friend .
o Babes . I love you ! =)

J e s s .

对,我爱你。
错,你是她的。

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!