Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

我不信命 。
我只相信你 。

I had BI,PJ and Maths two today .
BI paper1 is easy .
But paper 2 i dunno hw to write the section A and B .
=((
Sure sei agian !
PJ i wrote all the heart labeled wrong ..
Maths two is ok for me .
only the scale and like angle i forget sum dy .
Hope to get A in maths .
That's the only subject I hope to pass n score A !
LOL ..
tomoro having Moral,KH ,Literature 2 .
hmmm ..
For sure will fail again !
No Rathi no tips for KH .
Moral ?
Sei all almost the same dunno wat izit bout .
aaaa
I need help for tomoro .
During KH is Kang's period cant even turn my head bac !
=(
can only tembak !

x Supermarket ? anyone ? teman la ..
o Sat ! Pv red box plus !
x I want converse !!
o 我爱上的你。 我比想象更想你 ...

J e s s .

Watch tis .



No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!