Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I dun wanna choose between two of you .

Phone no credit .
Using 017 .

Yea . I do went to school today .
and have K.H .
LOL !
damn sien ~
I'm the 1st who arrived (in my gang)
2nd Pei .
3rd .Xuan .
4th , Weii .
5th Ash .
last . Venn .
haha .
Sze didt come.
aww .
miss her .
haha
1st thing .
the four of us chat .
chat bout wat ?
LOL .
u guys noe .
haha .
thn after chatting went locker .
Sien !
thn saw guys coming in 1 by 1 .
lol .
round 8:30 Ms.Sri came up n called us down .
SIEN !!!
the whole form 3 went to bengkel. =(
one word. Hot !
thn wait time to passed
thn went up again .
rest thn lunch go to canteen sit .
haha .
sien aaaa.
after tat. decide to skip class again !
haha .
scare of Peter .
but we did it !
went to McD . they order set set set ! but me n pei ordered Ice-cream .
SUNDAE !!!
aww .
i wan McFlurry le .
haiz.
thn sms n call lai call qu .
SIEN !
after makan went to popular.
thn KFC .
wait n wait . and chat .
SIEN SIEN SIEN !

x Gonna be with you .
o I have no idea ..
x Aaaa !!!!
o Stupid ! i wunt believe you anymore !

J e s s .

I want you back .
I have no idea .
Wish you two were okayy .
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!