Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't you believe ?

If you're me .
Who the hack u want ?

At first thing in the morning .
receive a call from Ash .
and yes ! they asked me the same thing .
'Why didt go to skul ? '
Lol .
Sorry lor ...
thn replied my msg .
LOL .
after that called Ash i think.
chat bout skul .
Dunno hw's today .
When i'm not in skul .
LOL
so guys !
Tomoro wear PJ pans aaaa !!!
If not nobody teman me pulak ~
=(
Once again !
I'm sorry .
=|
lol .
tuition with Jing .
Seriously ! she's damn black dy . haha.
And no more 'bak cam gai' !
wakaka .

x No, I'm not what you see or thought .
o Xuan , mayb u're right .
x Please , promise me dun tell .
o Yeah , tuition again ?!

J e s s .

Seriously .
At 1st i dont think tat .
And tat's shock !
two ppl said the same thing in one day .
hmmm .
so i do think u two were playing .
But i have no idea after you two were serious .
Sorry , I dont mean to thought tat .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!