Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Got tag !

Here's a simple game.
Answer all the questions below and tag 5 people.
Rules: You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answers,


State 5 facts of yourself that people know.

1. I’m negative person .
2. A good laughter .
3. A girlfriend of them with braces .
4. I hate pink .
5. I’m leaving soon ?


State 5 facts of yourself that people don't know

1. Hate people not missing me when I’m away .
2. Hate people not reply my messenger .
3. Hate love .
4. Keep all my though to myself .
5. Hate people say that I’m cute .



State 5 bad behaviors of yourself

1. Too man ?
2. Love black ?
3. Talk cock ?
4. Laugh too loud ?
5. Think negatively ?



State 5 good sides of you

1. Appreciate friends .
2. Great shouter .
3. -
4. -
5. -

Now tag 5 people!

1. PhangHuiQuan .
2. NgJiaYng .
3. NatalieLahPuiSze
4. JaneYohChinYing .
5. ThangYiJing .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!