Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

day with the cokes .

I love the coke .
=D

woke up the same time as yesterday .
then went to Puchong to fetch ah Lok 'coke' .
he suppose to go out with the coke only and we end up with 5 cars .
let me start the whole story .
is that ...
after fetching Sher Lok went to fetch Chui Yi after that went to fetch Saik Hoe
then went to KLCC but we suppose to go FullHouse which at Jalan Yap Kwen Seng .
'cause it rained cats and dogs so we changed our plan to go KLCC again to have my breakfast which is on the time erhem nearly 3 pm .
meet up KahYan , Harry , JianYik and ChaiKar then went to eat !
at Sakae Sushi when our orders arrived we did these .

hoe's order .
erhemm . I was going to finish and hoe took these .
SaikHoe ; ChuiYi .
spot the perasan one ?
after that lok and harry went to sit on the couple seat and pak tor a .
=D
the group photo but without Harry and SherLok .

after that fetch back Hoe back home and we changed our plan again !
Us to Ck's house but without dinner is nearly 8 that time .
we chatted and played !
there are us ,Ck and FooSang .
while we were waiting got TeckShen to come again we waited outside for 1 hour plus .
that was super duper boring !

boring until I take these .
after that he reached ...
and we went to have steamboat !!!!
on the way I took this .
Volve ! spot him with his peace ?
=DD

they yum cha and eat eat
then around 12 something back home and edit some photos .
here i am ...
I'm tired !
tomorrow out again and without money .
damn it !!!

13 days to go ; trying to be appreciate .

I remembered what ChoonWei told me last night .
left 14days what can you do ?
you doing the things everyday the same why don't you get something to plan up ?
I just have no idea with it and he said countdown and let go everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!