Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wifey is the 'business woman'

It's a long sunday night w/ her , the wifey.
We are blogging and chatting while the webcam is on. We don't chat much but bullshit much ; which are doing things that doesn't relate to the topic. Creating a gang tee is a really hard work, it harder when I am in a far distance and without text and calls to them. However, I bet the tee will ended up with nothing or even crap. ;X (sorry, I don't really believe w/ it this time)

Anyway, these photos show how hard working is she to let me see her 'ngau ngau'.

Photobucket

__
_
__

These are to show how hot is she to switch on the air-cond and get something else.
Photobucket

End of the post.
She's skinny than what my son said. ;X

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!