Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

She's the luckiest one.

Life is always boring as my dad told me.

On the 27th of July, there is a new member in my family she is a female. She is so lucky that she has a grandma from New York, a parents in M'sia, an aunt in Japan and also an aunt from US. I gonna named as 'BiaoYi' (cousin aunt) , FML! sounds so damn old aight?
Well, here is a picture of her copied from Trend's fb.

#1
Hell, she cute right?
Her name is Summer Liew.
Try to imagine when she turns older and when the teacher
take attendance or even teacher about seasons. ;X

#2. Summer Liew
Her smile just melt my heart! ;)


As I mentioned in my titled
"She's the luckiest one"
this is because since she came to our family the first thing she got is more than 5 Polaroids ! Seriously, omg !!
See? There are tones of people wanna hug her and take photos with her.
She's lucky to have an aunt from Japan that can get Polaroid like non-stop! ;DD

here, this is what we call luckiest, happiest and cutest baby ever!
Although, I can't see her in a real face but picture just inspire me. ;)
So gonna get clothes for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!