Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Without you were sucks !

Is just the 1st day ...

Early in the morning that Thang Yi Jing was late .
I thought she dun wanna go to school dy lo ...
Zzzz
but when shecame to skul .
n bringing the BIG SMILE to me when she walk along to 3L.
I was like wow finally she's ntg .
NORMAL !!
lols.
XD
When we have out target setting the class like so damn quite !
wow .
1st , Nick n Kah Mun said loud loud .
Aww ... I miss YiJing so damn much !
everyone was saying that in class .
n me too .
without her the class was like no more 3M geh attitude !
LOL
even Jun Ee , Fatt,Lik Hong ,Kiat Gee also say that ..
haha.
We really miss you in 3M .
and i think wat Fatt said is rite .
When YiJing not here we treat her like grass ,
When she's not here we treat her like treasure ...
Haha .
n that also means YiJing is the noisiest in class ,
She makes us laugh .
She makes us have a great time in 3M ...
awww ...
And she aslo makes herself in trouble to fight for normal person !!
haha ...
see hw good is she ...
=P
NVM !
The class still got the 3M family ...
we will try our best to do wadever thing .
n me n Kah Mun decide to have a fight with Meta ...
haha .
See hw izit ...
n I have once with Mala today .
Just cause of Gen's rubic cube ...
lols.
The feel was so damn shuang !
XD

x we miss you .
o The old me have ...
x The feel was like ...
o Awww .

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!