Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The day we met had passed .

The old me is ...
The new me is ...

I attended the extra class for B.M today .
tough by Ms.Chuah .
only 4 girls attending it .
me ,Brenda,Gen & Shi Pei .
lols.
cant believe i go n attend it .
boys got fatt they all.
LOL.
Damn sien it was like having D.C .
zzzz
REGRET !
for attending it ...
aaa...
waste my time.
hah
bt nvm i can pak tor with my fatt !
==
after the extra class .
I went infront n meet up sze.
thn we go to audi to watch the badminton match !
Alex won !!!
yeah hooo...
bt me n sze nvr watch dou ..
cz we were late .
when we arrived audi .
only saw weii n pei sitting together .
Zzzz
finish the match dy .
LOL.
but at least i noe the result mar..
XD
after that .
four of us go down to assembly hall n talk .
after awhile me n pei reliaze that sze nvr do the dare yet ..
hahaha.
n we saw ...
bt sze also not dare la.
still wanna say me orh .
Zzzz...
*skip*
went home.
and i ate poridge for my dinner again !!!
awww .
i miss the rice ~~

x I wan that hug again !
o Nt dare to do it again ! T_T
x Photo tomoro !
o haha. bytch , flirt , slut !

J e s s . ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!