Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stupid Param !!!!

I hope you are beside me right now !
I want you .

Fark Param !
She said I am in class is just for entertain the boys .
and she's goin to tell Peter tat i do tat ?!
Fark you !!
If I really entertain them thn what about her ?
She is more being slut all the time !
She's getting more bytch now .
I hate her !!!
Aaaa .
Fine stop talking tis 1st .
Err . today ntg intersting happened , I think .
Ah ! got Mrs.Meta !
haha.
she thought blogging nid to access money !
LOL.
noe hw stupid is she??
Zzzz
Err ... I think ntg much bout today .
n yeah !
I really dunno what to do with the class ...
I cant even join them in .
Single !
Alone .

x I hate her more then everything .
o She's the only one for you .
x Slut ? fark you !!!!
o I'm not entertaining them !!!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!