Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Earing ?!

I missed the time !
Weii , mayb you really rite .

The pics !
I took .
And now i just realize i nvr took pic with jing pulak ..
==


In the school . at 3M .After the celebration ...
me and da .
Nat and I .
Reflection in the Fish Spa shop . (dunno wat name izit .)
Without flash .With flash . at the same place .

Without flash . Behind the aquarium .


With flash at the same place . same angle .





After left my camera at Saik Hoe's home .
He took my camera n take pics ! LOL .
n i do upload up !
=P Sorry Quan i nvr delete tat pic !
hahaQuan .

Clinton .Hoe and Heidi .


N today i wen to her house again n take bac my things !
lol . they played my DS till no more battery .
Saik Hoe do used my Ipod too .
lol .

x I dunno what happen to you .
o If you wanna think tat . i cant force you !
x Damn it !
o I hate you !!!!

J e s s .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!