Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maybe , I'm too sensitive to these .



I was thinking maybe life's passing me by , maybe it's full of love and laughs and also joy , maybe i'm sitting here waiting life to begin and it's going to over . Maybe while i try to fly my wings rot and fall away leaving ugly scars of what might have been . Maybe while i wait for love he's come and goneand found someone more alert more appreciative of his heart . Maybe while i long for freedom the key got sick of waiting for me , maybe it offered itself to another maybe one more worthy . Maybe my life's getting sick of waiting , maybe it'll soon give up on me like so many others , maybe it'll walk away , maybe it'll leave me sitting here an empty shell alone what might have been .




Just maybe .




No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!