Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Worried .




I don't know what to do.
When you get like this.
I feel helpless.
What can I do?
What can I say?
I try to help when these times come.
I try and make you happy when you are like this.
Does it work?
Does it help?

You mean the world to me.
When you are hurt, so am I.
When you feel pain, so do I.
I share your emotions.
I can't live without you.

I only ask one thing.
What can I do to cheer you up?
I know you can be happy.

Did I do something?
Was it me?

Please, I ask you.
Be happy.
I'm worried.
Worried you'll lose it, and something will happen.
I don't want to lose you.
I can't live without you.

You may not believe it
But I've been through what you have been through
Maybe not exactly, but very close.
I know you'll pull through.

sitting here, I write alone
as I see the worried windows watching
to my soul as many marching
lying
denying

Sitting here, I write alone
words are questions, are you crying
are your tears on no one drying
lying
dying

_________________________

She said I never care .
You can’t say that I never really cared
That I’m not scared
You can’t try to not tell the truth
But you say they’re only hooked on you
You say you’re bored of this routine life
And you’re bored of every day
While you’ve lost all your pride

I can’t stress this enough, I’m worried about you
I keep writing and writing and I don’t know what to do
I can’t tell you to stop, but I won’t tell you it’s good
I’m telling you I care, and that I always would .

I care but you ?
you thought of everything .
But not this ..
=(
Nothing else i can say .
Chill !!!

x Day's okay .
o He asked .
x I'm helpless .
o Sorry . forgive ?

a b o u t y o u ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!