Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Friday, July 17, 2009

move forward .

Bored !

I skipped class today .
LOL !
without telling anyone .
I knew they will call me .
and yes ! i guess it right .
Ash called the 1st
and i missed it .
sorry ..
Venn the 2nd ,
ask ask ask .
talk talk talk .
done with it .
and i was half awake .
i answered her ern , orh , ya only .
pai seh la .
LOL !
i stayed at home the whole day !
for doing house work only .
without doing those home works .
sure kenal diu tomoro .
=(

I was wondering what happened to me ?
Why am I doing tis and that again and again ?
It was awful .
and yet .
why are you text - ing me ?
you give up ?
hmm ...
speechless .

x how's school ?
o i'm far away from you guys .
x get everything away from me .
o please , is the last year ..

l o v e .

Friends ain't always there for you .
I knew .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!