Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm alone .
you happy ?


I'm facing a book with a face nowadays .
* Facebook *
lols !
So .
I was asking myself .
how's school ?
how's the problems going on ?
how's their relationship ?
how's the gang ?
how's the friendship goes to ?
There are many many questions jump out from my mind !
hmm .
is these good ?
I'm wondering now ..
She asked me .
can I dun make it ?
I said i didt make anything happen ..
* inside my mind i was like .
is not my prob to make these prob out .
not just only me , not my faulth .
and is not anyone faulth ! *
Is weird !
Everything gonna be okay .
=|
wish ; god bless me .

x killing myself .
o sumthing bad gonna happen ..
x Do you ? Because of you ?
o i think i miss your voice .

b r e a k i n g . h e a r t . .



事情如果那么简单那就好了
人类如果没有心脏那就好了
受伤不会流血
悲伤也不会流泪

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!