Click the ads.

Click on the ads and you will get a wish. ;)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tenji yummy ~

190709 .
Is Tenji night .
and also pei's b'day !
=)
They came to my house .
Jia En , Kyle , Chee Sum and also Kah Yan .
act they were just come to visit my sis
but the aunty from New Zealand came to my house and sleep overnight .
and they go to airport together at the next day .
so my dad brought them for dinner !
and they followed by my dad forcing them . lols.
without paying !
all of them damn 'bu hao yi shi la' .
didt bring any money to there and makan makan saja .
LOL !
There were 12 ppl .
Me , Carmen , Natalie , May , Kenji , Chee Sum , Kyle , 'Tiger' , Yan , Kah Yan ,Jia En and also William ..
Kenji said i should write
' Kenji at Tenji ! '
lols .
here are some pics !

i like the dessert damn much ! X)

Tenji ! written by me ~
By my sis .
The three ?
again !
all of them ..
Oppsy ! she forget to close the door ~~
is us . =)
back to the car park , we took this random . who know jia en has her pose on ~
Xp

x i dunno why .
o we gonna leave .
x I H Y !
o I L Y ~ please ..

h a t e s . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate lots.

click on the ads!